Our hand sanitizers were created to meet the high demand of sanitizer due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. While our main focus is to support bulk hand sanitizer orders for first responders, our hand sanitizers are also available for commercial and consumer orders as well. Our hand sanitizers adhere to the CDC, FDA, and WHO guidelines for hand sanitizer, utilizing ethanol as the main reagent. Our hand sanitizers also use additional glycerin as a mild moisturizer and are fragrance-free.
- Effective hand sanitizer for first responders
- Suitable for consumer use
- Complies with CDC, FDA, and WHO guidelines for hand sanitizer
- Using reagents for Formulation 1. Our hand sanitizer formulations are manufactured with Ethyl Alcohol
- Glycerin added as a moisturizer
- To the best of our knowledge, this product is California Prop 65 compliant.
||80% v/v Ethanol (Alcohol)
|Bulk Density||7.02 lbs/gal
|Flash Point||25 C (77 F)
|Soluble in water||Yes|